Luxipaws™ Dog Training Collar with remote
$59.00 – $119.00
Why do you need Luxipaws™ Dog Training Collar with Remote?
- 1 x Dog Training Remote Control
- 1/2/3 x Receiver & Collar
- 2 x Metal Probes
- 2 x Silicone Covers
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x LED Tester
- 1 x User Manual
- Turn on the remote by pressing the sound or vibrate button.
- Select CH1 (Channel 1) by pressing the CH button on the remote.
- Turn on the collar receiver by pressing the power button located at the back of the receiver (The LED lamp will flash every 3 seconds, indicating it has not been paired)
- Long press the power button on the collar to send a signal to the remote for the pairing process. (The LED lamp will flash quicker, indicating it is waiting for the remote to accept the signal).
- Press the sound mode on the remote to accept the signal. You will hear a long beep sound, indicating it has been successfully paired.
- Test each type of correction mode & adjust the intensity level before putting it on the dog’s neck.
We offer all customers worldwide free shipping with standard shipping!
All orders are shipped out from our warehouse within 1 business day.
Delivery with expedited shipping normally takes 3-6 business days, while standard shipping normally takes 8–12 business days.
No extra costs, such as tolls or VAT, will be added on orders within Europe and US. The price that you pay at the checkout is the full and whole price.
We ship worldwide
Safe & Secure
100% Secure Online Payment
Covered by our return policy
Always ready to help
Easy & Effective Dog Training
Luxipaws™ Dog Training Collar with remote is the perfect training collar to train your dogs. We make this training collar easy to use, effective, and cost-friendly.
You can do a lot of things with this device, starting from teaching your dog the basic obedience commands, and training almost anything you want with different types of correction modes, including sound warning, vibration alert, and static shock.
With the right tools, we believe that you will see positive changes in your dog’s behavior. Join our happy customer and upgrade your training system to Luxipaws™ Dog Training Collar now!
Collar range from 6 to 28 inches, suitable for most sizes of dogs (between 15-100lbs)
Connect up to 3 dogs
Control the pack using only a single remote control. Best protection for the pack.
Luxipaws™ is built for any weather. Don’t stop your dogs from playing in the weather.
Rechargeable & Portable
Whether you’re camping or traveling, take Luxipaws with you wherever you go
Luxipaws™ vs Others
Connects up to 3 collars
Wide control range
99 Intensity Levels
No Internet Connections Needed
One time purchase, no on-going payments
170 x 150 x 50mm
2 headed charing cable
150g (5.2 oz)
Beep, Vibration, Shock
Suitable Dog Sizes
Dog parents deserve
More Freedom & Less Worries
Take action now
The transmitter will track the distance of your dog by sending repeated signals to the receiver device that is attached to the dog’s collar.
When the collar receives the signal transmitted, it will figure that the collar is still within the safe zone and no correction will be sent off.
If for some reason the collar stops receiving signal (e.g collar goes out of boundary, signal blocked by obstacle, or the transmitter runs out of battery), the collar will figure that it is no longer in the safe zone and corrections will be sent off.
It will first send a beep, vibrate and lastly shock. The collar sends a 1.5ma shock which has been tested and proven to be safe for dogs or other pets shock. If your dog is stubborn or hard of hearing then a shock will make sure they stop running and come back to the zone.
- Plan your layout and estimate the radius distance of the transmitter to put it in the best spot
- Install the metal contact probe and the silicone cover to the receiver
- Turn on the transmitter and receiver to start pairing
- Once it is paired, go to the training mode and try all modes available to check if the receiver work properly
- To check if the shock mode works properly, use the LED tester provided in the box and put it on the metal probe. If the LED lights up, then the shock mode works properly
- Test the coverage distance of the transmitter. Press the mode button to enter the fence mode
- Set a distance that you wish the transmitter to cover
- With the LED tester placed on the metal contact probe, walk away from the transmitter and see if the distance covered is what you wish for
- When the transmitter is out of the set boundaries, the transmitter will send corrections starting from beep, vibrate and lastly a shock. When the shock correction is working, the LED tester will light up
- After testing all of the features, your installation process has been completed and it’s time to put it into action
- Put it on the pet’s neck and adjust the length of the strap accordingly
Introduce the dog on how the unit works is necessary to be taken before putting it to practice.
After initial set up is completed, put the collar on your dog. For starter, put dog on a leash and walk your dog towards the boundary line until it beep and quickly bring back the dog inside the boundary where the collar does not beep.
Repeat this several times during the training session for a couple of days. Eventually, your dog will get shocked, and that’s when your dog learns. After a good 1 or 2 shocks dog will start to understand the limitation and boundary.
Absolutely! You can connect your system up to 3 collars for 3 dogs.
No, you don’t need WiFi or an internet connection. The wireless fence unit can tell how far away your dog is by using the signal sent from the transmitter to the receiver.
Our wireless dog fence can cover up to 300 meters in radius. It can be set starting from a distance of 15, 30, 60, 90, 150, and up to 300 meters. If there is a wall or building between the transmitter and the receiver, as well as other obstacles such as trees, cars, trucks, or metal buildings, the signal may be blocked and the collar will not be able to travel as far.
The 2 in 1 Luxipaws™ Wireless Dog Fence & Training Collar is fully adjustable. It can be adjusted starting from 6 to 28 inches, suitable for dogs of all sizes (between 15 to 110 pounds).
It depends on how frequently the unit works. For safety and better experience, we suggest charging the unit every time after use, just like charging our mobile phone every night so that it will be ready for the next playtime session. It takes 4-5 hours to charge the transmitter and 2-3 hours to charge the receivers. In standby mode, the transmitter could last up to 2 weeks and the collar could last up to 1 week.
Unfortunately, the wireless fence transmitter covers area in a circular shape. It is best to put the wireless transmitter in an open space such as your backyard to prevent any signal interference that could shorten the distance coverage.
When your dog runs out of the set boundary or when the collar is unable to receive a signal from the transmitter, the collar will run 2 cycles of beep, vibrate, shock. Once the 2 cycle is completed, for safety reason it will only keep producing beep sound (no shock) until your dog returns to the set boundary or until the collar is able to receive signal from the transmitter again.